Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Texture Teasers Part 1

Can you believe it's June already? I'm so glad to be back to blogging, albeit a few weeks late. (Sorry! Next time I'll try to arrange for some guest posts.) Since my newest project isn't totally ready for unveiling and I'll be without internet for a few days, I've got a quick series of posts lined up. For the next four days, I'll share a closeup photo of the new project, and reveal it all on the eighth (presuming I can get the rest of my supplies in time). Here's today's photo - can you guess what it is?


Come back tomorrow for the next photo clue!

(Note: You may already know what the surprise and new project is from pictures I've shared elsewhere. If so, please don't spoil the fun for other readers, though I commend your deduction skills.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Your comments make my day and I would love to hear from you. I only ask that you don't write anything malicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...