Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dollhouse 3.0 - Make Bunk Beds

Last week Dollygirl requested a bunk bed tutorial, and here it is. It's very easy and shouldn't take long at all, particularly if you already have doll beds that you want to use.


If you don't already have them, make a pair of doll beds with this tutorial.


Cut a piece of paper at the height you want your poles to be. Color it and cut it in fourths.


Glue each pole to the ends of the bed and fold over the top a little to create a surface to glue the top bunk. I rolled mine into cylinders, but that's entirely up to your tastes.


Put some glue on the folded tabs and attach the top bunk. Use any scrap paper to make a ladder so the dolls can climb up and down.


And you're done! The next tutorial, per Malia Hanes's request, will be for a sink and caddy with working drawers. If you have any tutorial requests, please let me know and I'll do my best to make it happen.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! I need to try this
    How goes the store?
    The latest paper doll project I'm planning is, to celebrate the announcement of Samantha's return, I'll be making her and Nellie's collections (or at least the clothes :P) from before they were archived :)

    NatKaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone!

    NatKaya, the store is still a work in progress, but if everything goes well, I'll launch it pretty soon. Can't wait to see your Samantha and Nellie - please send me photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it
    Bunk Bed with desk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Your comments make my day and I would love to hear from you. I only ask that you don't write anything malicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...