Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Darling Clementine

You may already have heard the news from Doll Diaries but I'm so excited that I'm going to share it anyway: Clementine is coming to Casa Paper Doll!


It'll certainly be different to have a vinyl doll around! I can't wait to photograph her and try my hand at making paper clothes for non-paper dolls. Thank you Doll Diaries and A Girl for All Time for this amazing doll, and thank you for all the kind comments you left on my previous post. You're the best!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is a beautiful doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on Doll Diaries and I was so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations, N!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful and I'm sure you will have tons of fun! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! Lucky girl!! Clementine is beautiful, have fun with her!!!
    You got your doll, I get mine... :)
    Happy holidays!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Your comments make my day and I would love to hear from you. I only ask that you don't write anything malicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...