Thursday, March 14, 2013

Doll Week - Little Miss Matched

As you may have guessed from yesterday's post, I'm a fan of Robert Tonner's work. Little Miss Matched is on the opposite end of the spectrum from the Ellowyne line - the dolls look sweet and mischievous, and they wear colorful mismatched clothes. 

Holly is based on the redheaded doll.
Like with American Girl, the main thing with LMM is the eyes. While it's not always necessary to draw in the pupil for other dolls, it really makes a difference here. Don't forget that smile!

Difficulty rating from 1(extremely basic) to 5(extremely difficult) - 2.

PS I hate to ask again, but please vote for me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Your comments make my day and I would love to hear from you. I only ask that you don't write anything malicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...