I got tagged! Thanks Claire!
1. If you could create any American Girl Doll, what would she look like and what would her name be?
A paper AG doll or a plastic one? Because I've already created two AG paper ones, and you know their names and what they look like.
2. What American Girl Dolls do you have?
None from the actual brand, but Perrin and Violet are paper AG dolls.
3. Do you have any non-AG 18" dolls?
No, my paper dolls are all 3" or shorter.
4. What is your absolute favorite brand of dolls?
My paper doll specialty is American Girl, but I love Ellowyne Wilde and Blythes too.
5. What is the next doll (AG or non-AG) you want to get?
Since buying a new doll is out of the question for now, the next doll I'll probably make is the 2014 GOTY.
6. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
I love making stuff for my dolls.
7. Do you have a place for your dolls, like a corner of the room, where their beds are and stuff?
They live in an index card doll house.
8. Would you rather use the computer/watch TV/play on your electrical device/play video games/play with your dolls?
I'd rather make stuff for them and play with them than use electronics.
9. If your parents told you could only have 1 doll, what would you do?
I would wonder why, because they don't know/care about the size of my doll collection.
10. Have you ever found an American Girl brand item (can be anything) at a second-hand store?
11. Do your friends share your love for dolls?
Not that I know of.
12. What is your favorite non-AG doll brand?
Didn't I answer this in #4?
13. Where do you get your inspiration?
Mostly Etsy, doll companies, and Flickr.
14. Does anyone in your family share your love for dolls?
My sister likes them and my dad is into the business side of dolls, but nobody else really (see #9)
15. Where did you get the idea to start a blog?
In December I was searching for ideas for paper doll storage and I couldn't find anything. I decided that the only way that paper doll tutorials would be available is if I made them myself.