A few things I've been thinking about making:
2. Jacket from L'Atelier de Sitara. Again, same clothing-overflow problem. I would love to attempt a fully-customized denim jacket, complete with patches and decoration, but is it worth the closet space?
3. Backpacks from Doll It Up and American Girl. These would be great for a school photo shoot. Do you think these colors would suit the dolls well, or should I try different colors?
4. Laptop. It's a nice small prop that would work well in many scenes. I'm torn between making a little Macbook or Lanie's laptop. Which do you prefer?
5. Fingerless gloves. These would be nice with the winter clothing I'm starting to accumulate, though I don't think I'll include the AG logo on mine.
6. Pajamas. I typically don't like to make pajamas because I do so few nighttime photo shoots, but these are quite nice. My current favorites are the polar bear and peacock pajamas because they look like they can mix and match well. Which other pajama sets do you recommend?
7. Patience from Wilde Imagination, Sad Sally from Wilde Imagination, MyAG #53 from American Girl. I know, I need to add a new doll like I need a hole in the head, but I'm really tempted to make these. Patience is so pretty, and Sad Sally is so unusual, that I think they would be a fun challenge, and I've recently become enamored with #53. If I make her, she will most likely have a braided hairband because I love how she looks in them. I'm planning on making hoop earrings in any case, but they'll be tricky because the hoops are so small. Which of these dolls, if any, do you think I should make?
What items are on your to-do list?