Monday, January 20, 2014

Adventures with Sally

NOTE: If you have a minute, please fill out this quick survey regarding the Paper Doll World store. Thanks!

More Wilde! Today's doll is Sally, from the Sad Sally line, in one of the new outfits in the 2014 spring collection. Can't wait until everything is officially released so that I can work with better quality images!


Another thing I found when cleaning my desk yesterday was the card holding all the doll food props. This was a great surprise because it had been missing for a while and I was worried that I would have to re-make everything. I can't wait to set up all sorts of food-related scenes now.


"Hmmm...where does Isabelle keep those buttons?"

Which other dolls would you like to see featured?

3 comments:

  1. Love how you made Isabelle's sewing center. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a pain to cut and glue the tiny pieces, but it was worth it in the end.

      By the way, congratulations on winning the Doll Mag contest - I loved the pictures and interview!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Your comments make my day and I would love to hear from you. I only ask that you don't write anything malicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...