Sunday, August 18, 2013

Emma's Adventures - Guest Post from Alexandra

I always love to see the dolls you make, and am always happy to feature them on Paper Doll World. These photos are from Alexandra of Paper Doll Art, featuring her doll Emma and her adventures outside.


The pink flower is almost a perfect match for Emma's shirt.


I don't know the name of this plant (is it a crocus?), but the purple flowers suit Emma's coloring well.


Emma by a boulder, in Alexandra's favorite outfit. 


Emma in bed, reflecting on her adventure in the garden. 

Thank you Alexandra! Be sure to check out her site at http://paper-doll-art.blogspot.com

If you want to submit a guest post, please let me know in the comments or by email at mypaperdollworld@gmail.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Your comments make my day and I would love to hear from you. I only ask that you don't write anything malicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...