Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Entry 8 - Maria (Malia)

The doll's name is Maria. She is 10 years old and wants to help save sea turtles. Backstory: She had to do a report on sea turtles and is trying to save as many as she can and that is what must of the outfits are based on. My inspiration for her is me and a picture of a swimmer on google images. Now on to Maria! 





The first picture is me in my pjs. They are so awesome because there my favorite colors. Green and blue!


Then the second pic is of my casual outfit. You may not be able to see but it says save on it.


The third one is my fancy dress. Its like Sagie's only its green with sliver sparkles. 



This fourth photo on is me with all of my accessories which are my green and white striped purse, a save the sea turtles poster, towel and surfboard.


Then the last photo is me and the rest of my collection. 

thanks,
Maria+Malia 


Thank you Maria and Malia!


This contest is over, but you can learn more about it here:

5 comments:

  1. Yello I know you...
    QUINN GIVE THE COMPUTER BACK TO MOM!!!!
    Oh yeah... that's my mom
    PS. Quinn is a paper doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to post the contest winners!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Your comments make my day and I would love to hear from you. I only ask that you don't write anything malicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...