Sunday, July 28, 2013

Night Out at the Ice Cream Parlor

Last night I took Violet and Perrin with me to the ice cream parlor.


We went with a regular ice cream container, but Violet looks cute beside the waffle bowls.


I had trouble deciding on ice cream flavors: watermelon or red velvet. I know, first world problems, but they were both so good.


Then we checked out the toppings.


Gummy bears or M&Ms?

                            

At last I completed the order and got to enjoy the ice cream.

                            

The angle of the picture is rather misleading - the container is much smaller than it appears.


Brain freeze!

(Just a warning for taking pictures of dolls in public places - make sure you have extra tape and doll shoes with you, and try to avoid taking pictures around other people. I got a weird look from some customers when I was trying to take photos!)

3 comments:

  1. hi n,
    so I sent the email for the contest and my mom sent another email to you. not trying to be impatient but i'm so eager . sorry but please check your email.
    bye!
    olive

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Your comments make my day and I would love to hear from you. I only ask that you don't write anything malicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...