Monday, April 22, 2013

An Award!

Thank you so much AdeleCupcake and Claire! This is such an honor.



1. If you could have a "flower pen name" like we have here on our blog, Violets and Daisies what would it be?
Probably Tulip. Some of my best childhood memories are of the tulip beds growing in the backyard.

2. What is your favorite ever Bible verse and why?
I don't really have a favorite.

3. What are the blogs which inspire you most?
In writing, probably Squeetus (Shannon Hale's web site). In doll photography, Super Inky and Agoverseasfan. And I really like Steampunk Addie. 

4. If you and your friends could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
I would love to visit Costa Rica. 

Now to award people....
The Doll Wardrobe
Dolls and Nachos
Dreams of Trees
Agoverseasfan
Paper Dolls Forever 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Now Paper Doll World is becoming more known.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got tagged!! http://carrotandclaire.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-got-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Your comments make my day and I would love to hear from you. I only ask that you don't write anything malicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...